Vegan and Gluten-free Yummy Chocolate Brownie
100g Ground almonds
100g Rice flour
100g Raw Cacao
150ml light oil (e.g. sunflower)
225ml milk (coconut, oat, almond)
1tsp lemon juice
1tsp bicarbonate of soda
Maple syrup to taste
- Gently boil the dates with a little water to form a smooth paste and let cool.
- Mix all dry ingredients together, using a food processor.
- Mix the lemon and bicarbonate of soda together and add to the milk. Pour into the food processor whilst on. Then slowly add the oil. Add maple syrup to taste.
- Bake at 180C for between 35mins and 1 hour. Check after 35 mins. The knife won’t be totally clean as it is a moist rich brownie.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack after 5 minutes and cut into squares when cold.