A delicious raw chocolate recipe with added nuts and seeds
I hope you feel inspired to try these delicious fruit and nut chocolate chunks. Raw chocolate is packed full of antioxidants, it is good for your heart, it can boost mood and concentration and can be an aphrodisiac – enjoy!
Raw Chocolate Fruit and Nut Chunks
70g Raw Cacao Butter
30g Coconut Oil
70g Raw Cacao Powder
30g Carob Powder
pinch of salt
Maple syrup or honey to taste
Handful of seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, hemp)
Chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, almonds, Brazil, hazelnuts)
1. Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil together in a glass bowl over a bain-marie.
2. Sieve the cacao powder and carob together.
3. Once the liquid ingredients have melted, whisk in the cacao and carob.
4. Add a pinch of salt and the sweetener to taste.
5. Whisk until fully combined and glossy in texture.
6. Add handfuls of nuts and seeds until the chocolate mixture is packed.
7. Press into a silicone tray and pop in the freezer or fridge to set.
8. Turn out and then chop into chunks.
Wishing you the best of health,