A delicious recipe for a healthy snack!
Baked Seed Crackers
100g of each – sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds
50g poppy seeds
50g chia seeds
2 tbsp psyllium powder / husks
3 tbsp coconut oil melted
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbps fennel seeds and a pinch of chilli flakes
1 tbsp of raisins and a pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 190 C
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and the water to bring the mixture together to form a sloppy porridge consistency.
- Measure 4 pieces of baking paper and grease one side of each.
- Split the mixture into 2 pieces and place the other piece on top. Roll out the mixture with a rolling pin until it is thin.
- Bake for 20mins, then take out and flip the crackers over. Bake for another 20 mins until a light golden brown. You may want to bake a little longer if they are not crispy
- Remove and let it rest and cool.
Adapted from Anna Jones